Monday, May 16, 2011

Euro Steam Professional Ironing System

flower power! ;)

Welcome! :)
resumed on the blog safe and sound. Today
short note - due to the fact that I'm just tired.
approaching severe period, namely the session and, hence, no time for any pictures, no time for blogging. I hope that through this I will overcome. Today
hated pictures on the terrace. Was the weather, the sun does not it also true. Still linger, I'm fit, nothing like it! D Perhaps some sort of depression before the session ... I hope that I'll pass.
Today, a typical set of the university - mega comfortable. I love rubber boots [in spite of negative reviews]! \u0026lt;3
PS Looking for a photographer from Cracow. :) Info on email. ;)



t-shirt, shoes, bracelet - monashe.pl
pants - h & m
ramones - no name
Watch - Stradivarius

0 comments:

Post a Comment