Thursday, May 26, 2011

Best Wedding Slideshow Program

+ necklace like Carrie;)) + COMPETITION

Welcome!
Today show You a jacket in my favorite color - blue. Spent in the closet for over a year now survive until spring, and thus - to the world output. : D It's really brilliant and like it very much.
Another thing I want to show you a Carrie-style necklace from "Sex and the City" [you can buy it here - CLICK ]. Watching this movie and always wanted to be like Carrie - a huge collection of shoes and such a necklace. So far I have a necklace. It's a gift from Naszyjnikimie . A collection of shoes I have ever also. D
urge for viewing images. :)
What are your plans on a sunny Thursday? I am about to go to class. Fortunately - for me about 13 starts the weekend. :)
Have a nice day! : PS * mums

wish fulfillment of dreams, all the best and good health! *

jacket - new look
t shirt - h & m
shorts - Cubus



0 comments:

Post a Comment