Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bosch Dish Washer Reset

colors + H & M Conscious Collection Contest

Welcome!
I took a short break, and now I'm back on the blog with a head full of ideas - I hope I can get all realize. As you passed picnic? Wypoczęliście? :) This year's secondary school graduates
good luck and breaking pens!
Today show set in which I feel strongly best.
jeans + t-shirt + jacket. To
but it was not too boring I added a hit of the season, or rubber wedges. Contrary to appearances, are really comfortable. Proof? When driving a car especially not changed them to ballet pumps. ;)
tomorrow awaits me crazy day - at 5 am wake up call and a trip to Warsaw, and where the implementation of top-secret project with the brand name Stradivarius ... But more about that soon. :)
Yours! ; *

PS. I got a lot of questions about shoes - yes, they are comfortable.
even paste a link to the auction on allegro - if you prefer to buy in this way: CLICK :)
jacket - no name
Trousers - Bershka bag
- atmopshere
belt - h & m
t-shirt - ladybugs
ny - diy
shoes - mButy

0 comments:

Post a Comment