Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wedding Decoration Ideas In Silver And Brown

YOU OR WHEAT STRAW, ONLY IF YOU HAVE TIME BETWEEN YOU AND GOD .....!!!!!!!


cardiac surgeons

Tomorrow morning I will open your heart was explained surgeon to a child. And the boy interrupted - You will find Esu Jesus Emmanuel Sananda there?

The surgeon looked at him, and continued: "I will cut a wall in your heart to see the full damage.


But when I open my heart, will he find Jesus there I again interrupted the child.

The surgeon turned to the parents, who sat quietly.

When you have seen all the damage there, will plan the following, and with an open heart.

But do you find Jesus in my heart ? Clear scripture says He lives there. Praise all say He lives there ....

Then you will find in my heart!

Surgeon thought it was enough and explained:

'll tell you find in your heart ..

'll find damaged muscle, low red blood cell response, and weakness in the walls and glasses. And besides I know if we can help you or not.

But "find Jesus there too? Is home, he lives there, always with me.

The surgeon did not tolerate the repeated comments over and gone. Then he sat in his office and proceeded to record their studies prior to surgery: damaged aorta, damaged pulmonary vein, massive heart muscle degeneration. Without the possibility of transplantation, hardly curable.

Therapy: painkillers and bed rest.

Forecast: taking a break and sad tone said, death within the first year. Then stop the recorder. But I have something more to say: Why? Wonder aloud why you did this to him? You put it here, you've put in this pain and you have sentenced to an early death. Why?

Suddenly, God, our Lord ( Esu Jesus Emmanuel Sananda) answered

The boy, my sheep, and not meant for your flock because he is part of mine and me will all eternity. Here in heaven, in my holy flock, and have no pain, be comforted in a way unimaginable to you or anyone. His parents will one day join him, know peace and harmony together in my kingdom and my holy flock continue to grow.

Surgeon began to mourn her terribly, but felt even more anger, did not understand the reasons. And he replied:

You created that boy, and his heart for what? Why die in a few months?

Esu Jesus Emmanuel Sananda replied that it is time to return to his flock, his task on earth and complied.

few years ago I sent a sheep with gifts my doctor to assist his brothers, but with so much science forgot his Creator .

So, I sent my other sheep, sick children, not to lose but to come back to me that long ago lost sheep.

The surgeon wept and wept inconsolably.

Days later, after surgery, the doctor sat down next to the child's bed, while her parents faced the doctor.

The child awoke and muttered quickly asked

- you opened my heart?

Yes - the surgeon said

- What did you find? asked the boy

You were right, I found Jesus there .

The boy was amazed to hear the doctor say definitely Jesus was in his heart. He was certain that Jesus could not leave .

Dr. Tears rolled down and the child's parents also saw that he insisted to know that Jesus was in his heart and still could die!

Friends, Our God ATON Eternal Son creators and their children, and our popular Esu Jesus Emmanuel Sananda have many different shapes and forms so that your back at his side.

Let me tell you, be sure to read all this to end.

I almost erase this message, but I was blessed when I reached the final.

Subject: Read only if you have time for you and God .

God, when I got this message ... I have no time for this ... and it is really inappropriate during work hours. Then I realized that thinking that is exactly what has caused many problems in our world today. Some try to keep God in church on Sunday morning. Sometimes maybe the Sunday night ... and unattractive event of a midweek service. Yes, we like having him around in the disease ... and especially at funerals. But we have no time or place for it in hours or in our spare time ... Because .... That's part of our lives where we thought: 'We can and must drive alone'

May God forgive me for thinking that there is a time and place where He is not the first in my life. We always have time to remember all that He has done for us. Jesus said. ' If you are ashamed of me, I'm ashamed of you before my Father '.

Then I concentrate to meditate but not for long, had much to do. I had to hurry and go to work and that charges would be with me soon. I jumped out of my meditation and my spiritual duty was completed.

My soul could now rest peacefully. Throughout the day I had no time to throw a word of encouragement, not to speak of Jesus to my friends would laugh at me and I'd be afraid . No time, no time. There is much to do. That was my constant sobbing. No time to give to souls in need, but until the last minute, the hour of death.


I stood before the Lord, came and stood with his head down, because in his hands he held a book, the book of life. God looked around his book and said, 'I can not find your name. Once I was about to write it down, but never found the time '


Of all the gifts that we receive, a sentence is the best. It costs nothing and brings wonderful rewards, God bless you. May God keep you and bless you. If this phrase do not bristle, nothing will.

NOTES:

not it funny how easy it is to despise God and then wonder why the world is going to hell .

not it funny how someone can say 'I believe in God' and follow Satan (who by the way, also believes in God) h opposite aciendo love.

not it funny messages to send thousands of jokes through e-mail, which spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages that refer to ATON our God, the Eternal Son creators and their children, and our popular Esu Jesus Emmanuel Sananda , people will think twice before sharing?

not it funny that when it comes time to re send this message, you are going to stop sending thousands of people have registered in your address book as not sure (a) of what they will think of you.

not it funny how people can be more worried about what others think of them than what God thinks .

Gold everyone who re send this message to all recipients in the address book, they will blessed by God in a special way.

Send it also to the person who sent it, so you know you actually read it.

Blessed Be to our God ATON, the Eternal Son and creative children, and our popular Esu Jesus Emmanuel Sananda ! ...

Greetings,



YO SOY REVEL .

.

.



0 comments:

Post a Comment