Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pectus Excavatum Beach

"Farewell Letter"

April 5, most likely in the afternoon or early evening, at home, at 17I Houlevard Lake Washington in Seattle, Cobain barricaded himself in his room upstairs, overlooking the garage. Ingested a large dose of the drug, probably heroin and valium. Later he took a piece of paper and pen with red ink and wrote a farewell letter (addressed to his imaginary childhood friend Body, in which neither time did not refer to a planned suicide. Courtney looked at the time her husband on the streets of Los Angeles. Local newspaper musical "The Rocket" announced that Nirvana broke up because the group head of its previously announced withdrawal from the famous tour "Lollapalooza". Letter read as follows ...

"The Body"

I'm talking to you, the language of an experienced simpleton who strongly prefer to be effeminate, childish, not eternally happy type. Therefore, you should be able to understand this letter. All the warnings from the punk rock in all these years since I first became familiar with the so-called ethics, associated with the independence and joining the community proved to be most true. Already too long is alien to me the excitement flowing from listening to and creating music. For many years, I am accompanied by feelings of guilt that is difficult to express in words. When we're standing behind the stage lights and in darkness we hear the maniacal roar of the crowd, it makes a bigger impression on me as, for example Freddie Mercury to, adoration of the masses who loved and enjoyed it. It's something that I infinitely admire and envy others. What I mean is that you can not cheat. No one of you. It would not be in fair, neither to you nor to me. The worst for me would be a crime of cheating people and pretend that I'm playing perfectly, and that gives me great pleasure. Sometimes I feel I should have before going on stage enable the timer. I tried, I tried really hard to be able to appreciate it and God really is, believe me, that really is - but it's not enough. I appreciate that wywieraliśmy impact on a lot of people and pozwalaliśmy to play many, many of them. But I'm probably one of those narcissistic individuals who appreciate the value of certain things only when they're gone. I'm too sensitive. I have to be slightly numb in order to regain the enthusiasm that I felt in childhood. During our last three tracks, I felt much better in the company of all friends and fans of our music, but I still can not cope with frastracją, guilt and empathy, we feel for all people. In all of us lurks the good, and I simply love people too much. So much so that by this I feel even more sad ... I'm such a small, sad unable to do anything to appreciate the guy. Jesus, man! Why can not you just enjoy it? I do not know! I have a wonderful wife, full of ambition and empathy ... and her daughter, who is too similar to me as I once was. Full of love and joy, kissing all those he meets because everyone is good and yet nobody will do it harm. And it scares me so much that they almost cease to function at all. I can not bear the thought that Frances could someday become an unfortunate, striving for self-destruction death rocker, how I became me. I felt good, very good and I am grateful. But at age seven, I began to feel hatred towards people in general ... only because it comes so easily to them to show empathy with others. Empathy! I guess just because I love people too much and too much of their regret. Thank you very much from the depths of my burning, writhing in pain stomach for your letters and concern during these manifested recent years. I'm too fussy, and undergoing a crazy mood. I have no longer a trace of passion or a little bit, so remember it is better to quickly burn out than to fade slowly. Peace, love, empatia.Kurt CobainFrances and Courtney, I'll always be wamiCourtney not give up. Live dalejdla Francesdla her life, which will be much szczęśliwszebeze me ... I love you, love you!

Then put the letter on the pile of earth, which poured from the pot. Next to get his of twarte license. He took a chair and sat down up against the window overlooking the nearby park and sp okojną countryside known as the Puget Sound. He took one more dose of heroin, then took aim rem ingtona toward the face. Thumb touched the trigger and pulled. Practically blew the whole head. He was 27 years old. The same as the time of death, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin. Four days later at 8.40, in over a million dollars worth property to which Cobain'owie introduced in January, appeared electrician Gary Smith, a local company Veca Electrical C ompany, to perform the work secured home. And so Kurt was found dead ... However, some believe that the cause of junk Kurt was a murder ... April 14 Kurt Cobain's body was cremated. In the death certificate issued under "occupation" was entered, a poet, musician. The three people closest to him - wife, mother and Novoselic decided that it would not have an official grave. I still do not know what happened with the ashes of Kurt. Some American newspapers have suggested that Love keeps them at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment